Golf Group Manager is intended to be a self-managed website at a price point which does not allow for individual customer support. The Troubleshooting section is to assist users to find solutions to situations that may arise.
Main Help Sections
Manage and Create Emails
Improve communication within your group with one click emails to All Members, Selected members, Player Sign-up list, the Pro Shop and non-Members. Attach files and Draws.
Admin/Manage Emails/Create Emails
Complete the fields:
- All MembersCheck box to send to all members
- Selected Members Check box to open the dropdown list of Members. Check the box beside the member name to include them in the email
- Pro Shop Check box to send to the Pro Shop email address listed inManage Group Settings
- ApplicantsCheck box to send to all applicants listed inManage Applicants
- Include Others Check to open up a field to type in an email address. Select Add if additional addresses are to be included
- Subjecttype in the subject of the email
- MessageType in email content. Add formatting such as bold and italics. Also images can be added fromPhoto Gallery
- Attachmentsselect files to be uploaded and included with the email. The maximum that can be sent is 5 MB
Note: to remove an attachment select Save Draft which will clear all attachments.
Save Draftemail will be held inManage Emails. Attachments cannot be saved in the Draft.
Sendemail is sent and the green cue will confirm
Red error messages are displayed if content is missing. They can be removed by completing the fields or by clicking directly on them.
All emails sent and drafts are stored inManage Emails
[Updated October 14, 2013]